Former Kardashian Nanny Pitching Tell-All Memoir
The proposed book promises "intimate details" of life in the Kardashian-Jenner family.
A former Kardashian nanny is said to be prepping a tell-all book about the family.
TMZ reports that Pam Behan who worked as a nanny, personal assistant, and cook for Bruce Jenner, his wife Kris, and their children is shopping a proposal to book agents as the first step to landing a publishing deal.
Sources say Behan's proposal paints a negative picture of Bruce's sons Brandon and Brody Jenner, calling them "spoiled and disrespectful." She also dangles the possibility of "intimate details" about the childhood of Kourtney and Kim Kardashian, Bruce’s stepdaughters.
Behan allegedly calls her relationship with the girls' mother Kris Jenner a "love/hate" affair. From the details leaked, Bruce is the one member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan who comes off in a positive light.
TMZ reports that Behan has approached several major literary agents about representing her but that none appear to have signed her as client yet.
A rep for the Kardashians and the Jenners said the family had no comment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR