'Kardashians' finale sets E! ratings record
Drew 4.8 mil viewers, about six times the primetime average
The season finale of E!'s "Keeping up with the Kardashians" was the network's most-watched telecast ever.
"Kardashians" drew 4.8 million viewers Sunday night, which is about six times E!'s primetime average.
The finale was also the network's top-rated telecast across several key demos, and comes on top of "Kardashians" breaking records with its fourth season premiere.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR