Karl Lagerfeld Directs Rachel Bilson in Film Series
The original series consists of three films, "Photo Mood," "Applause" and "Art Class."
Fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld has created, produced and directed a series of three films starring actress Rachel Bilson.
The original series consists of three films, Photo Mood, Applause and Art Class.
The shoot took place in Paris last week.
The films will premiere at an exclusive event during a special event at the Tribeca Film Festival. The film will also kick off the launch of Magnum ice cream in the US, which has sponsored the series.
The first film will be available on the company's Facebook site similoultaneous to the Tribeca event, and the two other films will be released weeks later on the site.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR