Kat Von D Engaged to Deadmau5
The DJ asked the tattoo artist on Twitter for her hand in marriage on Saturday.
Kat Von D is off the market -- again.
DJ Deadmau5 took to Twitter to propose to his girlfriend, tweeting a picture of an engagement ring similar to the one she soon would receive.
"I can't wait for Christmas so.... Katherine Von Drachenberg, will you marry me?" he wrote on Saturday, with a link to the image -- which had text explaining the slight modifications that would be made to her actual ring. "Changing the diamond to a black diamond FYI" read some of the text on the photo.
Tattoo artist Kat Von D, who appeared on TLC's L.A. Ink from 2007-11, wrote in response to his inquiry, with an ecstatic "YES!" She continued in another tweet: "Mi corazon!!! Thank you all for the lovely congratulations! Please excuse me while I go squeeze the hell out of my fiancé! ❤"
The couple isn't a stranger to public declarations of love or splits. In November, Kat Von D and Deadmau5 -- who began dating in September -- took to Twitter to announce their separation, which ended up being short lived.
This would be Kat Von D's second marriage, though she was engaged twice to former Monster Garage star Jesse James at different times in 2011. She was previously wed to Oliver Peck. This would mark Deadmau5's first.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera