Kat Von D, Jesse James Engagement Back On
After calling off their wedding last month, the star of the recently canceled “LA Ink” is wearing her engagement band again.
Kat Von D and TLC have broken up, but the former LA Ink star is back with her man.
Jesse James confirms to People that after calling off their engagement last month, he and Von D are set once again to walk down the aisle.
“Sometimes you are only given one chance in life,” he said. “It was up to me to open my eyes and see it. That girl is my chance. I will never stop fighting and striving to hold on to her. Showing her how special she is, and how much I love her.”
The duo each posted pictures to their respective Twitter accounts of themselves embracing, with James adding the Spanish phrase for “forever” – “para siempre.”
Von D recently spoke out about her show’s cancellation, saying that the series end was a personal decision.
“I love how me deciding to not continue doing LA Ink, turns into being ‘cancelled.’ Thanks @TLC,” she tweeted.
James and Von D were previously set to walk down the aisle this summer on the one year anniversary of their relationship. An updated wedding date has not yet been confirmed.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR