Kat Von D Sets Record Straight About Jesse James in Facebook Post
"I am not in a relationship," the tattoo artist writes after the "L.A. Ink" finale leaves some viewers confused.
Kat Von D and her former fiancé Jesse James have ended their relationship for the second time.
The former star of L.A. Ink hit Facebook over the weekend to make the announcement, writing in a post that she wanted to clear up any confusion and recurring questions she's been facing since the final episode of her reality show aired Sept. 15.
"I am not in a relationship," the tattoo artist wrote. "(And I apologize for all the "back and forth" if it’s caused any confusion.)"
The L.A. Ink finale suggested that Von D might be moving to Texas, where James lives, to open a "Jesse Von Kat Tattoo and Motorcycle Emporium." But Von D denied that was the case.
"I am not in any way moving to Texas," she wrote. "I am not opening up another tattoo shop. And I am not leaving my shop here in Los Angeles, High Voltage Tattoo. "
Von D and James, who was previously married to Sandra Bullock, got engaged in January but split up in July, just before L.A. ink's season premiere. They got back together the following month.
As for the most recent break-up, Von D told People magazine on Saturday: "It was clear to me that we were just on two different paths in life."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera