Kate Gosselin Pleads Guilty to Speeding, Pays $174 Ticket
The former "Kate Plus 8" star was pulled over going 88 mph in a 65 mph zone at 1:30 a.m.
Kate Gosselin has pleaded guilty by mail to speeding last August, the Washington Post reports.
The former star of TLC's Kate Plus 8 told police she was rushing home to be with her kids when she was pulled over for going 88 mph in a 65 mph at 1:30 a.m. on Aug. 9 in central Pennsylvania.
She officially entered paperwork to plead guilty on Aug. 17. She paid a $174 fine.
TLC aired the last episode of Kate Plus 8 on Sept. 12.
Gosselin -- who also competed on ABC's Dancing With the Stars -- has said she'd like to work in TV. When asked on the Today show if she'd do another reality show, she said, "It would have to be the right one. At this point, the best opportunity for all of this is for me continuing in TV as a way to provide for my children… and it's something exciting and challenging for me."
Kate Plus 8 ended on a high note, attracting 2.1 million viewers -- the highest viewership in more than a year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' Rises to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Veronica Mars' Makes Impressive $2 Million Debut
- Mary-Kate Olsen Has a French Fiance & Seems to Love French Food Too!
- Sam Worthington & Lara Bingle Hold Tight for Sydney Airport Departure!
- Britney Spears: Sister Jamie Lynn's Wedding Was 'Magical'!