Kate Gosselin Pleads Guilty to Speeding, Pays $174 Ticket
The former "Kate Plus 8" star was pulled over going 88 mph in a 65 mph zone at 1:30 a.m.
Kate Gosselin has pleaded guilty by mail to speeding last August, the Washington Post reports.
The former star of TLC's Kate Plus 8 told police she was rushing home to be with her kids when she was pulled over for going 88 mph in a 65 mph at 1:30 a.m. on Aug. 9 in central Pennsylvania.
She officially entered paperwork to plead guilty on Aug. 17. She paid a $174 fine.
TLC aired the last episode of Kate Plus 8 on Sept. 12.
Gosselin -- who also competed on ABC's Dancing With the Stars -- has said she'd like to work in TV. When asked on the Today show if she'd do another reality show, she said, "It would have to be the right one. At this point, the best opportunity for all of this is for me continuing in TV as a way to provide for my children… and it's something exciting and challenging for me."
Kate Plus 8 ended on a high note, attracting 2.1 million viewers -- the highest viewership in more than a year.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Aerosmith's 'Dream On' Performed To Honor Boston Marathon Victims And Survivors (VIDEO)
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"