Millennium Entertainment Acquires Kate Hudson's 'A Little Bit of Heaven'
The romantic comedy co-stars Kathy Bates, Whoopi Goldberg, Gael Garcia Bernal and Lucy Punch.
Millennium Entertainment, not to be confused with Millennium/Nu Image, has picked up the North American rights to the romantic dramedy A Little Bit of Heaven.
The movie stars Kate Hudson, Kathy Bates, Whoopi Goldberg, Gael Garcia Bernal and Lucy Punch and was actually made in early 2010 by Film Department. When the company went under, the movie was left in limbo.
Nicole Kassell (The Woodsman) directed the movie from an original screenplay by Gren Wells.
Millennium, which most recently released Rampart, says it plans to release the movie first via VOD on April 3 then a multi-platform theatrical release starting May 4. Ancillary releases begin June 12.
Heaven, according to the Millenium,“is set in New Orleans about an irreverent young woman who unexpectedly falls in love with her doctor. Marley Corbett (Hudson) is young, beautiful, and wildly funny, but she’s afraid of opening herself up to true love and commitment. Though she uses her humor to prevent matters from getting serious, a life-changing visit to her doctor (Bernal) sends both of them on an eye-opening adventure of mutual discovery, leading to revelations neither thought possible.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR