Kate Hudson Announces Engagement to Matthew Bellamy on 'Today' Show
"It just happened a week ago. I'm so glad you noticed. I haven't really announced it. … I was waiting for someone to notice," she says.
Kate Hudson will wed Matthew Bellamy, the frontman for Muse.
She revealed the news to Matt Lauer on the Today show Wednesday.
"I'm engaged!" she said. "It just happened a week ago. I'm so glad you noticed. I haven't really announced it. … I was waiting for someone to notice."
She didn't offer any details of the proposal, but said, It was very sweet. It was very romantic."
The couple have been dating for about a year. They are expecting their first child within the next few months.
Hudson also has a 6-year-old son, Ryder, with her ex husband, Black Crowes' Chris Robinson.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'