Kate Hudson Expecting Baby With Muse Frontman Matthew Bellamy
The actress has been dating the British rocker for nine months.
Kate Hudson is expecting a baby with her boyfriend, Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy, Us Weekly reported.
The actress has been dating the British rocker for nine months. She has a 7-year-old son with ex-husband Chris Robinson.
Hudson, an Oscar-nominated actress for her role in Almost Famous, most recently appeared on the big screen in The Killer Inside Me.
Muse has several scheduled tour dates coming up with U2.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR