Kate Hudson, Matt Bellamy Show Off First Photo of Baby Bing
"Family life!" writes the Muse frontman on Twitter.
Muse frontman Matt Bellamy showed off the first photo of baby Bing on Twitter on Sunday.
"Family life!" he captioned the pic, which shows his fiancee and Bing's mom Kate Hudson cradling the month-old infant. Hudson is also mom to 8-year-old Ryder with ex husband Chris Robinson.
Hudson announced their engagement on the Today show this spring while promoting hew last movie, Something Borrowed.
Bellamy says he decided to release the photos to ease the paparazzi trailing them hoping for the first photo. "Didn't work!" he wrote shortly after.
"There should be laws protecting minors... Daily mail - expect to hear from lawyers soon ;)," he added.
Bing was born on July 9.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR