Kate Middleton Dons Second Alexander McQueen Dress for Royal Gala
The bride picks a strapless gown for a Buckingham Palace dinner-dance hosted by her new father-in-law, Prince Charles.
Kate Middleton unveiled her second wedding dress Friday evening for a dinner-dance hosted by her new father-in-law, Prince Charles. The new royal again donned a white gown designed by Alexander McQueen creative director Sarah Burton but this time, the gown was strapless and satin, with diamante detailing around the waist.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR