Kate Middleton, Prince William to Attend BAFTA Event in L.A.
BAFTA L.A. chairman Nigel Lythgoe calls the black-tie "Brits to Watch" event, to be held July 9 at the Belasco Theater, “very special.”
LONDON – Prince William and his bride Kate Middleton, now known as HRH The Duke of Cambridge, and HRH The Duchess of Cambridge, are on the list to attend the inaugural ‘BAFTA Brits to Watch’ event, to take place July 9 at the Belasco Theater, Los Angeles.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR