Shop Kate Middleton's Wedding Day Shoes
Brides-to-be can purchase a pair of lace Alexander McQueen heels similar to the ones worn by Kate Middleton when she wed Prince William.
For her wedding day, Kate Middleton stepped out in custom-made shoes by Alexander McQueen's Sarah Burton and her design team, which perfectly complemented her lace wedding dress by the British designer. The elegant wedding shoes that Middleton wore for her walk down the aisle at Westminster Abbey were made with "ivory duchesse satin with lace hand-embroidered by the Royal School of Needlework," according to the Royal Web site.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR