Kate Middleton Will Not Be Called Princess
She'll go by "Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Cambridge" until her father-in-law, Prince Charles, becomes King.
LONDON -- It’s no more Prince William and Kate. Britain woke to the news on Royal Wedding day that the Queen has conferred the bride and groom with the new titles of William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Cambridge. PHOTOS: Kate Middleton and Prince William say "I Do"
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR