Kate Upton Joining Cameron Diaz in 'The Other Woman'
Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau already are on board the revenge comedy.
Kate Upton is in talks to join Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann as women seeking revenge against a philanderer in Fox’s The Other Woman.
Nick Cassavetes is directing the comedy, which centers on a woman (Diaz) who finds out that she is “the other woman” in an affair. She teams up with the wife (Mann) to get revenge on the cheating cad of a husband, being played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
Upton is another one of Coster-Waldau’s mistresses who has no idea he is married and ends up joining the other two in the revenge scheme.
Julie Yorn is producing the project, which was written by Melissa Stack and will shoot in late spring/early summer in New York.
Other Woman is the biggest role yet for swimsuit model-turned-actress Upton, who has had brief appearances in Fox's The Three Stooges and Tower Heist.
She is repped by IFA Talent.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama