Kate Winslet Gives Birth to Baby Boy
The newborn is her first child with husband Ned Rocknroll.
Kate Winslet is a new mother.
The actress and husband Ned Rocknroll welcomed their first child together, a baby boy, on Dec. 7, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Winslet gave birth at an NHS Hospital in Sussex County, U.K. The actress also has two children from previous marriages to Jim Threapleton and Skyfall director Sam Mendes. Her daughter, Mia Threapleton is 13, and her son, Joe Mendes, is nine.
She wed Rocknroll, who is the nephew of billionaire Richard Branson, in a secret ceremony last year. They announced they were expecting a baby in June.
Winslet stars opposite Josh Brolin in Jason Reitman's Labor Day, which hits theaters Jan. 31.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting