Kate Winslet and Husband Ned Rocknroll Expecting First Child
The baby is the third for the "Mildred Pierce" star, who had children with ex-husbands Jim Threapleton and Sam Mendes.
Kate Winslet is expecting her third child, a rep for the actress confirmed on Tuesday to The Hollywood Reporter.
The child is the first for the Mildred Pierce star and husband Ned Rocknroll, who married Winslet in a secret ceremony in 2012.
Winslet has two children, Mia Honey Threapleton, 12, and Joe Alfie Winslet Mendes, 9, with her two ex-husbands, Jim Threapleton and Skyfall director Sam Mendes.
Rocknroll, 35, is the nephew of Richard Branson.
Born Abel Smith, he had his name legally changed to Ned Rocknroll in 2008.
Rocknroll heads up marketing and promotion and astronaut experience for Virgin Galactic, his uncle's space travel company.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR