Kate Winslet, Jodie Foster Shooting Roman Polanski's 'God of Carnage' in Paris
12:09 PM PST 2/2/2011 by Stuart Kemp
Christoph Waltz and John C. Reilly are also among the cast members in the big-screen adaptation of the Tony-winning play.
LONDON -- Kate Winslet, Jodie Foster, Christoph Waltz and John C. Reilly have all assembled in Paris to shoot Roman Polanski’s big-screen adaptation of Yasmina Reza's Tony Award-winning comedy The God of Carnage.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile