Katherine McNamara Joining Debate Drama 'A Sort of Homecoming'
The indie film co-stars Laura Marano and is being directed by Maria Burton.
Katherine McNamara is headed to the world of high school debate.
The actress is joining the indie drama A Sort of Homecoming in which she will appear alongside Laura Marano, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. The film will see Rose (McNamara) befriend Amy (Marano) in the coming of age story featuring debate.
The film is being directed by Maria Burton and produced by Marcus Brown, Lynn Reed and Yvette Brown.
McNamara's credits include Contest, Tom Sawyer & Huckleberry Finn and Little Savages. This spring she will start production on the new MTV series Happy Land.
McNamara is represented by CESD and Tory Howard and David Fleming at Mosaic.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer, 'X-Men' Director, Calls Suit A 'Sick, Twisted Shakedown'
- The Club 47 Folk Revival Explores the Iconic History of Old Cambridge Folk Club
- Jack Kilmer Talks 'Palo Alto,' His Acting Career And Growing Up With Famous Parents
- Lupita Nyong'o and America's Complicated Relationship With Beauty