Katherine McNamara Joining Debate Drama 'A Sort of Homecoming'
The indie film co-stars Laura Marano and is being directed by Maria Burton.
Katherine McNamara is headed to the world of high school debate.
The actress is joining the indie drama A Sort of Homecoming in which she will appear alongside Laura Marano, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. The film will see Rose (McNamara) befriend Amy (Marano) in the coming of age story featuring debate.
The film is being directed by Maria Burton and produced by Marcus Brown, Lynn Reed and Yvette Brown.
McNamara's credits include Contest, Tom Sawyer & Huckleberry Finn and Little Savages. This spring she will start production on the new MTV series Happy Land.
McNamara is represented by CESD and Tory Howard and David Fleming at Mosaic.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'