Kathryn Hahn to Help Ben Stiller Uncover 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty'
The co-star of "Anchorman" and TV's "Free Agents" is set to play opposite Stiller in his upcoming remake of the 1947 Danny Kaye film.
Kathryn Hahn has closed a deal to play Ben Stiller’s sister in Fox’s fantastical comedy The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
A remake of the 1947 Danny Kaye movie based on the James Thurber short story, the film centers on a timid magazine photo manager (Stiller) who daydreams of exciting adventures, only to find himself in an adventure of his own when he goes in search of a missing negative.
Hahn will play Stiller’s flighty sister, who is supposed to oversee moving their mother (Shirley MacLaine) to a retirement home.
Kristen Wiig and Adam Scott are among the cast. The movie, which Stiller is directing, shoots this spring in Vancouver.
Hahn may be best known for appearing on Crossing Jordan but has been making comedy appearances in such movies as Wanderlust and TV shows like Parks and Recreation. She had a small role in Anchorman and co-starred in the short-lived television series Free Agents.
She is repped by Gersh, Brillstein Entertainment and Schreck Rose.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR