Kathy Griffin, Bravo End 'My Life on the D List'
The reality star will perform four stand-up comedy specials for the network this year.
Kathy Griffin is no longer on the D List.
Bravo confirmed Wednesday that the show's sixth season, which aired last summer, was the show's final installment. Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D List has won two Emmys and is nominated for a Producers Guild of America Award.
"It was a really tough decision because I think of the D-List as pretty much my baby for the last six seasons, and I also think it was really time to stop doing it," Griffin told People. "Reality is great, but I really didn't set out to be a reality star. So now it's time to spread my wings and show that I'm a little different than Kate Gosselin."
Meanwhile, Bravo said Wednesday that it has ordered four stand-up comedy specials starring Griffin. One new hourlong special will air quarterly this year.
Griffin has previously performed eight original comedy specials for Bravo.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR