Kathy Griffin, Bravo End 'My Life on the D List'
The reality star will perform four stand-up comedy specials for the network this year.
Kathy Griffin is no longer on the D List.
Bravo confirmed Wednesday that the show's sixth season, which aired last summer, was the show's final installment. Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D List has won two Emmys and is nominated for a Producers Guild of America Award.
"It was a really tough decision because I think of the D-List as pretty much my baby for the last six seasons, and I also think it was really time to stop doing it," Griffin told People. "Reality is great, but I really didn't set out to be a reality star. So now it's time to spread my wings and show that I'm a little different than Kate Gosselin."
Meanwhile, Bravo said Wednesday that it has ordered four stand-up comedy specials starring Griffin. One new hourlong special will air quarterly this year.
Griffin has previously performed eight original comedy specials for Bravo.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills