Kathy Griffin to host Creative Arts Emmys
Comedian is first Emmy winner to take the role
Comedian Kathy Griffin has been selected to host the Creative Arts Emmy Awards.
The two-time Emmy winner best known for her Bravo series "My Life on the D-List" will host the annual event on Sept. 12 at the Nokia Theatre. E! will telecast the event as a two-hour special.
"We're thrilled as Kathy's the first Emmy winner to host the Creative Arts show," said producer Spike Jones Jr. "She stole the show the last two years, so now we're giving her the opportunity to officially hijack it. We're all very, very excited. And just a little bit scared."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws