Kathy Griffin, Loretta Divine to Guest Star on 'Glee'
2:46 PM PST 2/19/2011 by Annie Yuan
They will play judges on the show's upcoming "regionals" episode.
Fox has put Kathy Griffin and Loretta Divine on the judging panel for Glee's regionals competition.
TV Guide confirmed that Griffin will play Tammy Jean, a conservative home-schooling Tea Party candidate rumored to be based on Sarah Palin, while Devine will take on the role of a stripper-turned-nun named Sister Mary Constance. Griffin took to Twitter to announce the news. When asked if she would be appearing on the hit show she replied, "So excited!! It's true!!" The McKinley High Glee Club learned in the recent episode "Comeback" that the Regionals theme would be "anthems." There has been no word yet as to when the show will air.
our editor recommends
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David