Kathy Griffin, Loretta Divine to Guest Star on 'Glee'
2:46 PM PST 2/19/2011 by Annie Yuan
They will play judges on the show's upcoming "regionals" episode.
Fox has put Kathy Griffin and Loretta Divine on the judging panel for Glee's regionals competition.
TV Guide confirmed that Griffin will play Tammy Jean, a conservative home-schooling Tea Party candidate rumored to be based on Sarah Palin, while Devine will take on the role of a stripper-turned-nun named Sister Mary Constance. Griffin took to Twitter to announce the news. When asked if she would be appearing on the hit show she replied, "So excited!! It's true!!" The McKinley High Glee Club learned in the recent episode "Comeback" that the Regionals theme would be "anthems." There has been no word yet as to when the show will air.
our editor recommends
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game