Kathy Ireland Joins Katie Couric's Talk Show
The ex-model will be a regular contributor starting Tuesday.
Kathy Ireland is joining Katie Couric's syndicated daytime show as a regular contributor.
The former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model makes an appearance on Tuesday's edition of Katie for an episode about celebrities whose success in one field has crossed over into another. Magic Johnson's rebranding from a basketball star to a businessman (and part-owner of the L.A. Dodgers) is a discussion point of the episode.
Meanwhile, Ireland will recur in future episodes centered on such topics as parenting, moms-turned-entrepreneurs and anti-aging. As a contributor, she has also inked a first-look pact for Sterling/Winters Studios (an entity of her design and marketing firm, Kathy Ireland Worldwide) to develop programming along with Disney/ABC Television Group's Times Square Studios.
Ireland was repped in the deal by Tom Hoberman at Hansen, Jacobson, Hoberman, Newman, Warren, Richman, Rush & Kaller, LLP.
Ireland launched Kathy Ireland Worldwide in 1993, and is the CEO and Chief Designer of the company. It includes such businesses as Kathy Ireland Weddings and Sterling Winters Company, an artist management firm.
Ireland has also authored six books including Real Solutions for Busy Moms: Your Guide to Success and Sanity.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR