Kathy Kelly-Brown to Lead Global Booking at NBCUniversal
The newly created position is an extension of the company's corporate marketing initiative Symphony.
Kathy Kelly-Brown has been named senior vp global talent booking at NBCUniversal, the network announced Wednesday. The newly created position is an extension of NBCU's corporate synergy marketing initiative Symphony, which has been a significant priority for NBCU CEO Steve Burke.
She'll work closely with the bookers and producers at the company's various franchise properties including the Today show, E! News, Sunday Night Football, The Voice, Bravo's Watch What Happens Live, Access Hollywood and new late-night entries The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and Late Night With Seth Meyers.
She'll be responsible for developing strategic and customized publicity opportunities across the company's news, entertainment and digital platforms to spearhead cross-brand publicity opportunities for film and television premieres, album releases and book launches.
Kelly-Brown was previously senior vp communications at NBCUniversal News Group, where she worked closely with chairman Pat Fili-Krushel. She will report to executive vp Adam Miller.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR