Katie Couric Prepares for New Talk Show With Weekly Online Series
The ABC News special correspondent will focus on health and other lifestyles topics with "Katie's Take."
Katie Couric is keeping busy before the official Sept. 10 launch of her new talk show.
On the heels of announcing her involvement in upcoming obesity documentary The Big Picture, Couric has firmed up plans for a weekly web series that will examine issues relating to health, fitness, parenting and other lifestyles topics.
Katie's Take premieres May 1 and comes from her employers at ABC News and Yahoo, with a dedicated page living on the latter's website.
"Today there is so much information available to us that it can be overwhelming to sift through it all," Couric said. "I am happy to have found a place in the digital world where I can cut through fads and trends. I want to introduce people to serious experts who can hopefully help provide real solutions."
Each episode will feature interviews with experts and Couric's personal perspective on the topics.
Poland Spring Natural Spring Water has signed on as the exclusive sponsor of the launch.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR