Katie Couric's Fiance Is Also Her Wedding Planner
She's gearing up to marry financier John Molner at "a small dinner in New York," Couric tells THR.
A version of this story first appeared in the Jan. 31 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Katie Couric, now finishing out her canceled syndicated talk show's run and readying for the start of her Yahoo news commitment, is gearing up to marry financier John Molner.
"It will just be a small dinner in New York," she told THR while at Sundance promoting Fed Up, a documentary about obesity and junk food in elementary schools which she produced with Laurie David. "Actually, he's the wedding planner!"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche