Katie Couric's Fiance Is Also Her Wedding Planner
She's gearing up to marry financier John Molner at "a small dinner in New York," Couric tells THR.
A version of this story first appeared in the Jan. 31 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Katie Couric, now finishing out her canceled syndicated talk show's run and readying for the start of her Yahoo news commitment, is gearing up to marry financier John Molner.
"It will just be a small dinner in New York," she told THR while at Sundance promoting Fed Up, a documentary about obesity and junk food in elementary schools which she produced with Laurie David. "Actually, he's the wedding planner!"
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills