Katie Couric's Fiance Is Also Her Wedding Planner
She's gearing up to marry financier John Molner at "a small dinner in New York," Couric tells THR.
A version of this story first appeared in the Jan. 31 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Katie Couric, now finishing out her canceled syndicated talk show's run and readying for the start of her Yahoo news commitment, is gearing up to marry financier John Molner.
"It will just be a small dinner in New York," she told THR while at Sundance promoting Fed Up, a documentary about obesity and junk food in elementary schools which she produced with Laurie David. "Actually, he's the wedding planner!"
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!