Katie Holmes Returns to BWR Public Relations Amid Cruise Divorce
The actress returns to the firm she left after her wedding to the movie star.
Amid the tabloid feeding frenzy accompanying Katie Holmes' bombshell divorce filing from Tom Cruise comes news that the actress has switched public relations agencies.
Holmes will be now be represented by BWR Public Relations. Leslie Sloane and Nanci Ryder will share duties, Ryder has confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The move marks a return to BWR for Holmes, who left the firm after her 2006 wedding to Cruise. She moved to Slate PR, where she was repped by Ina Treciokas.
Ryder, a veteran Hollywood publicist, also serves as publicist to Ewan McGregor, Viggo Mortensen and Diane Kruger, among others.
Cruise continues to be repped by Amanda Lundberg at 42West.
Correction: A previous version of this story contained a statement purportedly from BWR. The statement was fabricated. THR apologizes for any confusion.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing