Katie Holmes Signs with ICM
The actress parts ways with CAA, ex-husband Tom Cruise's longtime agency.
Katie Holmes has left CAA and signed with ICM Partners, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The news comes just weeks after the early closing of the Broadway play Dead Accounts, in which Holmes, 34, starred opposite Norbert Leo Butz, due to weak ticket sales.
Holmes is next scheduled to appear alongside William Hurt and Allison Janney in a still-untitled indie feature, and has also signed on to appear in a new series of ads for Bobbi Brown cosmetics.
Shortly after filing for divorce from Cruise last summer, Holmes left her publicist and hired back BWR, with whom she had parted ways after marrying the Jack Reacher star in 2006.
Her departure from CAA, Cruise's longtime agency, marks an official end to any professional connections to her ex-husband.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!