Katie Holmes Signs with ICM
The actress parts ways with CAA, ex-husband Tom Cruise's longtime agency.
Katie Holmes has left CAA and signed with ICM Partners, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The news comes just weeks after the early closing of the Broadway play Dead Accounts, in which Holmes, 34, starred opposite Norbert Leo Butz, due to weak ticket sales.
Holmes is next scheduled to appear alongside William Hurt and Allison Janney in a still-untitled indie feature, and has also signed on to appear in a new series of ads for Bobbi Brown cosmetics.
Shortly after filing for divorce from Cruise last summer, Holmes left her publicist and hired back BWR, with whom she had parted ways after marrying the Jack Reacher star in 2006.
Her departure from CAA, Cruise's longtime agency, marks an official end to any professional connections to her ex-husband.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game