Katie Holmes Signs with ICM
The actress parts ways with CAA, ex-husband Tom Cruise's longtime agency.
Katie Holmes has left CAA and signed with ICM Partners, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The news comes just weeks after the early closing of the Broadway play Dead Accounts, in which Holmes, 34, starred opposite Norbert Leo Butz, due to weak ticket sales.
Holmes is next scheduled to appear alongside William Hurt and Allison Janney in a still-untitled indie feature, and has also signed on to appear in a new series of ads for Bobbi Brown cosmetics.
Shortly after filing for divorce from Cruise last summer, Holmes left her publicist and hired back BWR, with whom she had parted ways after marrying the Jack Reacher star in 2006.
Her departure from CAA, Cruise's longtime agency, marks an official end to any professional connections to her ex-husband.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer, 'X-Men' Director, Calls Suit A 'Sick, Twisted Shakedown'
- The Club 47 Folk Revival Explores the Iconic History of Old Cambridge Folk Club
- Jack Kilmer Talks 'Palo Alto,' His Acting Career And Growing Up With Famous Parents
- Lupita Nyong'o and America's Complicated Relationship With Beauty