Katt Williams Questioned by Police Over Best Buy Shoplifting Allegations (Report)
The comic was not arrested, though a suspected member of his party was cited for a “minor misdemeanor.”
Katt Williams had yet another run-in with the law on Wednesday, Nov. 16 over an alleged shoplifting incident.
The comic was questioned by police outside an Ohio Best Buy, regarding suspicions that a member of his entourage had attempted to steal several items, reports TMZ. Though Williams was not arrested, one member of the group was cited for a “minor misdemeanor.”
Williams has had a number of legal woes over the years, including a June 2011 arrest in which he allegedly assaulted a tractor driver.
Williams is perhaps best known for a series of stand-up specials, and roles in Norbit, Friday After Next and The Tracy Morgan Show. He most recently lent his voice to Warner Bros.’ 2010 family film, Cats and Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR