Katy Perry Added to ASCAP 'I Create Music' Expo Lineup
The pop star will participate in a keynote interview at the event, which runs from April 18 - 20 at Hollywood's Loews Hotel and also features the likes of Lionel Richie, Ne-Yo and Diplo.
Katy Perry has been added to the lineup for ASCAP's upcoming "I Create Music" Expo, taking place April 18 through 20 at the Loews Hollywood Hotel in Los Angeles.
The chart-topping singer will be interviewed by the performance rights organization's EVP of Membership, Randy Grimmett in what's being billed as "a story of both talent and perseverance" where "she’ll share the ups and downs of her journey."
The keynote interviews is one of dozens of offerings at the industry confab, which includes master classes, panels and performances. Also on the bill: a series of "conversations" -- Lionel Richie and Ne-Yo, Diplo and Big Sean, Ken Jordan of The Crystal Method & RJD2. Also tapped to lead master sessions are producers, songwriters and executives including Steve Lillywhite, Warner/Chappell's Cameron Strang, No I.D. and Savan Kotecha.
Some 185 panelists are scheduled to appear at the event. To see a complete schedule, visit the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers' website.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws