Katy Perry Announces Her Own Popchips Flavor
The pop star's involvement with Katy's Kettle Corn extended to the packaging, to which she added a pink and purple spotlight and a heart dotting the "I" in Popchips.
Katy Perry's confection collection has a new flavor.
The "Wide Awake" singer and Popchips spokesperson has announced her signature addition to the snack brand, Katy's Kettle Corn.
"Popchips had never ventured into sweet territory before, but I wanted to add my personal touch when creating a flavor," Perry said in a release. "After a series of intensive taste tests, I'm proud to introduce the best of both worlds, and my dream snack realized -- Katy's Kettle Corn!"
The pop star's involvement with the new product extended to the packaging, to which she added a pink and purple spotlight and a heart dotting the Popchips "I."
The new snack will be available at Target, Safeway, Walgreens and other select stores as well as the Popchips website in mid-February. Perry was announced as the new face of the brand in July, along with the news that she'd invested in the company.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws