Grammys: Katy Perry, Juicy J Bring Goth-Inspired 'Dark Horse' to Show
The artist transformed the stage to perform the third single from Perry's "Prism."
Katy Perry may have been the fourth performer at tonight's Grammys, but she was the first to put on an elaborate showing. After chill sets from Beyonce, Lorde and Hunter Hayes, Perry -- along with rapper Juicy J -- transformed the stage into a gothic, wizard's basement party for their go at "Dark Horse."
Along with elaborate moves from her dancers, there were also flames blazing around Perry. Still, they didn’t outshine her vocals, which soared throughout her stint.
"Dark Horse" is the third single off Perry's Prism, and is currently at No. 2 on the Hot 100 chart.
It remains to be seen whether Katy's performance was the best of the night, though it was a needed shot of adrenaline for the 2014 Grammy.
For complete Grammys coverage, visit THR.com/Grammys.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR