Katy Perry Set to Sing for Obama at L.A. Fund-raiser Concert
She will be one of several artists who will perform at the "30 Days to Victory Concert" at the Nokia Theater on Oct. 7, a campaign fund-raiser tells THR.
Katy Perry has signed on to perform at the President Obama fund-raising concert Oct. 7 in Los Angeles, a campaign fund-raiser told The Hollywood Reporter.
Perry is expected to be one of several artists who will sing for the president at the "30 Days to Victory" concert at the Nokia Theater.
The other performers are expected to be disclosed in coming days. The tickets, which will be available through the campaign, start at $44 a person for supporters under age 40. General admission is $250 a person.
Following the concert, there will be a dinner, hosted by Jeffrey Katzenberg, with the president at a nearby restaurant. Those tickets start at $25,000 a person.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Ian Somerhalder Sings Smokey Robinson Classic in 'Esquire China' Behind the Scene Video - Watch Now!
- 'Glee'Actor Harry Shum Jr. is Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara!
- Nicole Richie Proudly Rocks New Purple Hair at Lunch with Joel Madden!
- Zooey Deschanel's 'New Girl' & Mindy Kaling's 'Mindy Project' Get Early Renewals From Fox!