Katy Perry's 'Firework' Gets the Kendall and Kylie Jenner Treatment (Video)
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” little sisters put a country spin on the hit single.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner, also known as the Kardashian half-sisters, got their lip synch on for a homemade music video to the tune of Katy Perry’s “Firework.”
PHOTOS: Inside Kardashian Inc.
Filmed in Wyoming, the girls go for cowgirl chic as they explore the countryside with two gal pals. Even dad Bruce Jenner makes a special appearance at the end, hamming it up for the cameras.
“Just like our ‘Party in the USA’ music video, this one was done in Wyoming!” the girls explained on YouTube. “We go there every year with Maddy and Spencer, our two best friends that are in this video with us. Hope you guys enjoy!”
STORY: Kim Kardashian Wedding Dress Designer Revealed: Vera Wang
This isn’t the first time the ladies have paid tribute Mrs. Russell Brand. The entire Keeping Up with the Kardashians clan, including Scott Disick and baby Mason, put their spin on Perry’s slightly less age-appropriate single, “E.T.”
See both videos below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR