Keenen Ivory Wayans Signs With Inphenate (Exclusive)
The multihyphenate entertainer is joining the Beverly Hills-based management company.
Keenen Ivory Wayans has signed with Inphenate for management.
The In Living Color creator spearheaded his family’s entrée into the national comedy scene in the 1990s, as his hit sketch series launched the careers of younger siblings Damon, Kim, Shawn and Marlon, as well as future A-listers Jim Carrey, Jennifer Lopez and Jamie Foxx.
Wayans directed the first two installments of the Scary Movie franchise, as well as White Chicks and LiTTLEMAN, both of which he co-wrote.
He is currently attached to direct his comedy script It Takes a Village, about an American career woman who seeks a tribal community’s blessing to adopt a child. Todd Garner is producing.
Wayans will continue to be repped by UTA and attorney Karl Austen of Jackoway Tyerman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game