Ke$ha Checks in to Rehab for Eating Disorder
"I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice," says the singer in a statement.
Pop star Ke$ha has checked in to rehab to treat an eating disorder.
The 26-year-old singer, best known for the hit songs "Tik Tok" and "We R Who We R," and currently featured on the Pitbull smash "Timber," released a statement on Friday afternoon announcing a 30-day stint, reportedly at Timberline Knolls, outside Chicago.
"I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice," said Ke$ha in a statement provided to THR. "I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again. Exactly as I am."
In October, a planned five-city tour featuring Pitbull and Ke$ha was scrapped a little more than two weeks out from the first show.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR