Keira Knightley Engaged to Klaxons Band Member James Righton (Report)
The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star has been dating the indie rocker for more than a year.
Pirates of the Caribbean star Keira Knightley is off the market.
The British actress’ spokesperson confirms to People that she is engaged to James Righton, 28, one of the members of UK indie rock band, the Klaxons.
The 27-year-old met her new fiancé through TV host and model Alexa Chung and the two were first sighted together in April of last year.
Before Righton, Knightley previously dated Pride & Prejudice costar Rupert Friend. The two had dated for five years before breaking up in January of last year.
Knightley is best known for the role of Elizabeth Swann in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie franchise. She can next be seen as Penny in Seeking a Friend for the End of the World hitting theatres in June and in the title role in Anna Karenina due out in November.
Righton and the Klaxons are currently working on their third album, which is reportedly due out later this year.
Knightley’s rep didn’t immediately respond to THR’s request for confirmation.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR