Keith Olbermann to Announce Post-MSNBC Job Tuesday
He’ll hold a press conference to reveal 'the next chapter of his remarkable career,' according to a statement.
Keith Olbermann's much-awaited next career step will be announced in a media conference call on Tuesday.
The former MSNBC host's new pr representatives at 42West have called the conference for Tuesday morning 11 a.m. EST/8 a.m. PST.
A release from the company states that Olbermann and "his new partners will make an exciting announcement regarding the next chapter of his remarkable career." No further information about the call or Olbermann's decision was available.
Olbermann announced last month on air that he had resigned as host of Countdown following a frayed relationship with the network that included his November suspension due to political contributions.
Since leaving the network he has left cryptic messages on his Twitter page such as "Watch this Space."
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead