Keith Olbermann Not Only One in Media Who Donates to Politicians
1:22 PM PST 11/9/2010 by Philiana Ng
Television and radio hosts like Glenn Beck often do “live-read” advertisements on their respective shows, asking viewers to support or join a specific political group.
The line between political advertisements and media personalities has increasingly blurred, the Wall Street Journal reports.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile