Keith Olbermann Will No Longer Engage With His Twitter Followers
After a feud on the social networking site, the Current TV host says he'll no longer respond his "at replies."
Keith Olbermann is going on a Twitter silence of sorts.
The Current TV host announced Wednesday via his Twitter stream that he no longer would be engaging with followers via the site's "at replies."
Following a Monday interview with comedian Richard Lewis in which the duo broke down the Republican field of presidential candidates, Olbermann on Tuesday had a tense exchange with a follower he thought insulted Lewis, ultimately blocking her.
After the follower blogged about the exchange late Tuesday, Olbermann's followers took to Twitter to question him about the exchange, prompting him to declare that he'd no longer respond to his at replies.
"I'm more confused than anything else right now, but there's some undeniable sadness and anger," the blogger wrote. "Mr. Olbermann, I think what you did was extremely petty. Not just blocking me but blocking anyone who you construe as disagreeing with you or daring to question you."
"Ok, my thanks to everybody, but life is brief. TFN I won't be replying to tweets. #ShowPlugs, photos, Baseball Nerd updates will continue," he tweeted.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR