Olbermann, Puig, Durant and Vonn: 4 Covers for THR's Inaugural Sports Issue (Poll)
ESPN's prodigal host joins the Dodgers' Cuban phenom, the Oklahoma City Thunder star forward and the glamorous Olympic downhill skiing star on four separate covers for the issue, which features 22 pages of exclusive content, including the first detailed profile of Jeanie and Jim Buss and the battle for the future of the L.A. Lakers and the inside story of Olbermann's return.
Hollywood and Sports: From the NFL to the MLB, televised games are suddenly the biggest deal as ratings (and the price of rights) soar and a sports-obsessed town can't say no.
And now The Hollywood Reporter examines the world of professional sports with its first-ever Sports Issue. THR editors have selected four different covers, distributed randomly and featuring three star athletes -- each of them ratings gods in their respective field -- and the most talked-about sportscaster ever.
From Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kevin Durant to L.A. Dodgers' star outfielder Yasiel Puig, Olympic ski champion Lindsey Vonn to ESPN's Keith Olbermann, this week's special edition of THR covers all angles on the intersections of Hollywood and sports. They're on stands now.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR