Keith Richards Role Cast in Jimi Hendrix Biopic (Exclusive)
Ashley Charles joins Andre 3000 in John Ridley's film "All Is By My Side."
British actor Ashley Charles will play Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards in Darko Entertainment's All Is By My Side, the Jimi Hendrix biopic directed by John Ridley that is shooting in Dublin.
Newcomer Charles joins an experienced cast including Andre 3000 as Hendrix, Imogen Poots (Fright Night) and Hayley Atwell (Captain America: The First Avenger). Atwell plays Linda Keith, Keith Richards' girlfriend, who discovered Hendrix performing in a nightclub and claimed to have given Hendrix Richards' Fender Stratocaster and his demo of Tim Rose singing "Hey Joe," which became Hendrix's first hit.
"She went to New York and took up further with Jimi Hendrix, who may have broken her heart, as she broke mine," wrote Richards in his memoir Life.
Charles is managed by Eric Podwell of Podwell Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10