Kellan Lutz and Camilla Belle Boarding Indie 'All You Need is Love?'
The stars of "Twilight Saga" star "Open Road" are set to play secret lovers in a world where homosexuality is considered the norm.
Kellan Lutz and Camilla Belle are first to board the indie drama Love Is All You Need? from WingSpan Pictures.
The film is set in a world where homosexuality is the norm and follows several storylines. Belle, who is in final negotiations, will play a star quarterback (yes, you read that right) adored by a large fan base while Lutz, whose deal is closed, is an aspiring journalist. The two fall in love, with their relationship growing in secret, but when the romance becomes public, the two find themselves being bullied.
The feature is based on a short by Kim Rocco Shields. Shields co-wrote the feature script with David Tillman and is directing. Shields is also producing with her WingSpan partner Rachel Diana.
Lutz, repped by Innovative, Zero Gravity Management and Morris Yorn, next apears in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 2.
Belle, repped by UTA and attorneys Marcy Morris and Darren Trattner, stars opposite Andy Garcia in the indie drama Open Road, which just premiered on Sunday at the Los Angeles Brazilian Film Festival.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR