Kellan Lutz Signs With WME (Exclusive)
The "Twilight" actor will star in upcoming pic "The Legend of Hercules."
Kellan Lutz, star of the upcoming The Legend of Hercules, has signed with WME for representation, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Lutz, who starred in the Twilight films, has several projects coming up. He'll star as the Greek hero in The Legend of Hercules, which opens in theaters on Jan. 10, 2014. The Summit project is the first of two Hercules pics opening in theaters in 2014. The other, Hercules: The Thracian Wars, is directed by Brett Ratner and stars Dwayne Johnson. MGM and Paramount have set it for release on July 25, 2014.
Lutz also will appear in actioner The Expendables 3, which opens in theaters on Aug. 15, 2014. He plays a character who is being groomed to possibly lead the group of mercenaries.
Lutz played vampire Emmett Cullen in the hit Twilight film franchise and also starred in the 2011 film Immortals. He was most recently seen in Magnolia Pictures' Syrup opposite Amber Heard and Shiloh Fernandez, and IFC's Java Heat opposite Mickey Rourke. On the TV side, Lutz has worked as a regular on HBO's miniseries Generation Kill. He continues to be repped by Zero Gravity Management and Morris Yorn.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR