Kelly Osbourne Released From Hospital After Seizure, Returning to 'Fashion Police' This Week
Doctors say the 28-year-old suffered from a "onetime episode of which there are no conclusive results."
Kelly Osbourne is on the mend.
The 28-year-old was released from the hospital on Monday evening after suffering a seizure while taping E!'s Fashion Police on Thursday. She "has been given a clean bill of health by her doctor," her rep tells E! News.
"Doctors ran numerous tests and determined that this was most likely a onetime episode of which there are no conclusive results. She is looking forward to returning to Fashion Police this week and getting back to business and life as usual," her rep continued.
Earlier in the day, her rep told The Hollywood Reporter that the star was still in the hospital but was "in good spirits."
Sharon Osbourne, Kelly's mother, said Monday on her CBS series The Talk that she was thankful that her daughter's seizure had been captured on tape so that doctors could better identify her condition.
"She's on medications. Nobody knows why she had it -- can't figure out a reason why -- but she is fine, and naughty," she joked.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game