Kelly Osbourne Seizure Scare: Doctors 'Trying to Figure Out Why' It Happened
The "Fashion Police" co-host was rushed to the hospital on Thursday.
After suffering a seizure on Thursday, Kelly Osbourne tweeted a photo from the hospital of her tattooed arm hooked up to an IV.
"Thank U all 4 UR beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why?" she wrote.
The 28-year-old co-host of E!'s Fashion Police was rushed to the hospital after collapsing on the set of the show on Thursday around noon. Osbourne, who remained hospitalized overnight, was reported to be in stable condition.
Fashion Police ringleader Joan Rivers told TMZ that she saw Osbourne following the scare and she's "doing fine."
A rep for Osbourne did not respond to THR's requests for comment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR