Kelly Osbourne Seizure Scare: Doctors 'Trying to Figure Out Why' It Happened
The "Fashion Police" co-host was rushed to the hospital on Thursday.
After suffering a seizure on Thursday, Kelly Osbourne tweeted a photo from the hospital of her tattooed arm hooked up to an IV.
"Thank U all 4 UR beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why?" she wrote.
The 28-year-old co-host of E!'s Fashion Police was rushed to the hospital after collapsing on the set of the show on Thursday around noon. Osbourne, who remained hospitalized overnight, was reported to be in stable condition.
Fashion Police ringleader Joan Rivers told TMZ that she saw Osbourne following the scare and she's "doing fine."
A rep for Osbourne did not respond to THR's requests for comment.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services