Kelly Osbourne Remains Hospitalized But in 'Good Spirits' After Seizure Scare
The "Fashion Police" co-host collapsed on the set of the E! show on Thursday.
Kelly Osbourne remains hospitalized but "in good spirits" following her seizure scare last week, her rep tells The Hollywood Reporter.
"Kelly is still in the hospital under observation as a precautionary measure," Osbourne's publicist, Emily Clay, said in a statement. "She is in good spirits and looking forward to getting back to her busy schedule."
The 28-year-old co-host of E!'s Fashion Police was rushed to the hospital on Thursday after suffering a seizure on the set of the show. "Thank U all 4 UR beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why?" she tweeted afterward.
On Sunday, Osbourne took to Twitter once more to post a message raising cause for concern, writing: "My life is now like an episode of House = the impending fight against death and the look of fear in everyones faces!"
Osbourne's mother, Sharon Osbourne, said Monday on CBS' The Talk that she was grateful that her daughter's seizure was captured on camera so that doctors could better identify her condition.
"She's on medications. Nobody knows why she had it -- can't figure out a reason why -- but she is fine, and naughty," she said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR