Kelly Osbourne Suffers Seizure on Set of E!'s 'Fashion Police' (Report)
The reality star and TV host reportedly told co-host Melissa Rivers that she was feeling ill prior to the medical incident.
Kelly Osbourne suffered a seizure while taping an episode of E!'s Fashion Police and was rushed to the hospital, TMZ reports.
The 28-year-old reality star and fashion critic reportedly told her co-host, Melissa Rivers, that she was feeling ill, then dropped the floor and broke into convulsions. A member of the audience ran to help her, and she was then carted to an ambulance, covered in a white sheet to cloak her from the media and onlookers.
Osbourne recently lost 50 pounds in a high-profile transformation that earned her magazine covers and an abundance of coverage.
Osbourne's rep did not immediately respond to The Hollywood Reporter's request for comment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game